The Office of Planning & Development Services is responsible for ensuring that land development and construction in Bannock County are done in accordance with County ordinances and in a safe and orderly manner.
We hope that you find the information you are looking for on our website. If you need more information, please contact our office. (208) 236-7230 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00 - 5:30 .
The Bannock County Office of Planning & Development services observes the following holidays and will be closed. Please note these holidays when scheduling inspections.
1. New Year's Day - January 1st
2. Martin Luther King, Jr./Human Rights Day - Third Monday in January
3. Presidents' Day - Third Monday in February
4. Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
5. Independence Day - July 4th
6. Labor Day - First Monday in September
7. Columbus Day - Second Monday in October
8. Veteran's Day - November 11th
9. Thanksgiving Day - Fourth Thursday in November
10. Christmas Day - December 25th
Holidays which fall on Saturday shall be observed on the preceding Thursday, as the office is closed Friday. Those which fall on Sunday shall be observed on the succeeding Monday. The holiday schedule may be changed by resolution by the Board of County Commissioners at any time.